Floodle

There's fluff in my noodle

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Online todo.txt editor

I'm a big fan of the todo.txt file, I have used it for years for tracking everything - only recently did I realise how many others use this method.

I use it for everything, taking notes during phone calls, noting down things that I hear people say that may be useful, any thoughts or ideas I have - pretty much anything that I see and hear at work that may be interesting or relevant gets noted.
I'm then left with a searchable archive of everything, people's names, tasks, general information - people I spoke to and what we spoke about.

The only issue with it is that it lives on my work PC which isn't always accessible which is why I created a simple online todo.txt editor which you can download and use if you want from ...

http://www.garven.net/todo

You need a web site to host it on but it's a single file install.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home