Floodle

There's fluff in my noodle

Saturday, December 31, 2005

My good deed

I was out getting pizza for dinner and I saw an old guy with a white stick and a dog lead with no dog. 4 feet behind him is a golden retriever sitting quite happily while the old guy shouts
Pedro!, here boy! , c'mon Pedro!.
The dog just site there quite happily.
A blind man with a deaf dog - maybe not the best combination - the dog probably wasn't deaf, it just couldn't be bothered to move.
I told the guy his dog was just a few feet behind him but he didn't seem too interested in moving, he held out the lead to me and said "can you put that on him please" which I did and dragged the dog to him.
"I hope I've got the right dog" I said - "golden retriever" he said; don't know what I would have done if it hadn't been the right dog - laughed my head of probably.
Made me smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home