Floodle

There's fluff in my noodle

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Million Dollar Homepage

Well, when I first saw this I never thought it would amount to much
http://www.milliondollarhomepage.com
Boy was I wrong - I still think it's a bit daft and that advertisers aren't going to get their moneys worth but hey - I've been wrong before (so many times...).
At the time of writing this the guy's sold nearly half the page, so he's made nearly half a million dollars for pretty much doing nothing. Originally set up to pay for his college education, if he makes it to a million I'd say forget college, if you can think of ways to make a million in a couple of months then why work for it?.
I'd rather be a multi millionaire with no education than have a degree and be hugely in debt paying mortgages etc.
I am sooo jealous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home